Deliver The Captives Church - Temple of Praise
3618 Alpen Green way
Burtonsville, MD 20866
Phone: 301 5267665
Or use our contact form.
All the latest news and events from our community.
Sunday Worship Service 11am,
Deliverance service 1:30pm
Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study Service 7:00pm
7511 Holly ave, Takoma Park, MD 20912
(Takoma Park Elementary)
Telephone Prayer Conference
Tuesday and Thursday:
9:30pm - 10:30pm
5:00am - 6:00am
Conference line number: 712-4326333, PIN: 116257
1) Empower, educate, enlighten and equip women to take positive actions.
2) Be fulfilled in our roles as a mother, wife, sister, leader, enabler....
3) Provide practical support to women in line with the overall vision of Deliver the Captives of "setting the captives free”.
4) Enable women to manifest restoration, transformation & progression that follow deliverance and spiritual warfare according to Obadiah verse 17.
Our aim is to motivated Women to stand together (in their own homes) in unity to cry to God about our issues, the church and the nation. We are fulfilling the scriptures in Ephesians 6:18; 1 Timothy 2:1-2 and Philippians 4:6-7, as the Word of faith we stand on in unity to intercede effectively
Children and Youths Prayer Points
1. Thank and praise God for the lives of our children and youths. (Be specific
concerning different seasons of their lives, mention them and thank God in advance)
2. Cover children and youths always with the Blood of Jesus and declare the
whole armour of God is upon them. (Teach them to pray these themselves as they grow to understand spiritual things)
3. Pray for the redemption of their soul, that they will receive Christ early in life.
4. Ask for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on them, to make the lives His place of abode.
5. They will have a heart to obey the God, fear God and serve God with all their soul. That they will be willing to be sold out for Jesus.
6. They will develop a strong faith and hold on to their Christian beliefs when
they are with friends. Oh God, give our children and youths strengthen to
resist temptation and grant them boldness to stand in righteousness. Psalm
7. They will be protected from the evil one. God to always direct their steps,
guide and prevent them from falling into the enemy’s traps.
8. Break the power of the world, lust, pervasion, wrong desires and counsel upon our children and youths always, that they will have hatred for sinful things.
9. Break the power of peer pressure by the power in the blood of Jesus always,that they will desire the right kind of friends and be protected from wrong
friends, in Jesus name.
10. Break the negative power flowing through the education system, media,
television, internet, music, etc always on our children and youths.